This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] fix broken link to wwwdocs cvs
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Martin Michlmayr <tbm at cyrius dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 23:13:57 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] fix broken link to wwwdocs cvs
- References: <20060605210301.GA13042@deprecation.cyrius.com>
On Mon, 5 Jun 2006, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> Fix broken link to wwwdocs cvs. Please install.
Well spotted. Thanks for the fix!
I committed your patch with a minor change, namely using <p id="wwwdocs">
instead of adding an <a name="wwwdocs" /> tag.
PS: If you continue helping like this, I'll have to punish you