This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Remove Bullets for "Platforms" and "Testing" in the Sidebar
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Ranjit Mathew <rmathew at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 20:38:50 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Remove Bullets for "Platforms" and "Testing" in the Sidebar
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, 10 Jun 2006, Ranjit Mathew wrote:
> I found the bullets for "Platforms" and "Testing" a
> bit weird in the "Documentation" section of the sidebar.
> May I remove them using the attached patch?
the reason I had addeded these bullets, is that these two items actually
are sub-items of the "Installation" link above them.
Due to a silly mistake I made last week, we lost the "Installation" link,
but I fixed this now. See
for some details.
In the light of this, and the resurrection of the "Installation" link, do
you think it's okay to keep the bullets? Should we format this somewhat