This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch,fortran] Fix PR19310 unnecessary error for overflowing results
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu (Steve Kargl)
- Cc: paul at codesourcery dot com (Paul Brook), gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, jvdelisle at verizon dot net (Jerry DeLisle), fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org (Fortran List)
- Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 20:44:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [patch,fortran] Fix PR19310 unnecessary error for overflowing results
> > I don't buy that argument. The same is true for several of the other -f
> > options (eg. -fbackslash) and we accept both forms of those.
> Well, your counter argument isn't too compelling.
> IMHO, the handling of the other options is then broken.
And more to the point, it would be nice to do -fno-xxx -fxxx so
that you could enable it if you add to FFLAGS.