This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[wwwdocs, commited] Update projects/optimize.html:"Clean up how cse works"
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 02:45:09 +0200
- Subject: [wwwdocs, commited] Update projects/optimize.html:"Clean up how cse works"
I've commited this small patch to update the page wrt. changes made to
cse.c in 1999 (look for reg_next_eqv in Changelog-1999 to see which
patch I mean ;-)
RCS file: /cvs/gcc/wwwdocs/htdocs/projects/optimize.html,v
retrieving revision 1.13
diff -u -r1.13 optimize.html
--- optimize.html 4 May 2005 22:38:36 -0000 1.13
+++ optimize.html 10 Jun 2006 00:32:40 -0000
@@ -78,7 +78,7 @@
value in that reg.</p>
<p>The hash entry index now plays the role of a qty number. We still
-need qty_first_reg, reg_next_eqv, etc. to record which regs share a
+need qty_table and reg_eqv_table to record which regs share a
<p>When a reg is used whose contents are unknown, we need to create a