This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: iq2000 trampolines
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 17:05:49 -0700
- Subject: Re: iq2000 trampolines
- References: <200606092351.k59NpXJe005559@greed.delorie.com>
On Jun 9, 2006, at 4:51 PM, DJ Delorie wrote:
The iq2000 is a harvard architecture, so cannot support trampolines in
the usual way.
What's the preferred way
Write the code, make the code into a dynamic library, dlopen it, and
then lookup the symbol, and call it? In the end, an OS service or a
chip feature might have to be used to do this, and so, isn't a
question for this list.
of letting the user know this?
Oh, sorry, wrong question. :-)