This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gomp] OMP_STACKSIZE env variable
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: rth at redhat dot com (Richard Henderson)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, langton2 at llnl dot gov (Asher Langton)
- Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 18:14:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [gomp] OMP_STACKSIZE env variable
> Asher Langton reported in private mail that they have programs
> that can't run in the default thread stack size. I believe one
> solution for glibc is to use ulimit -s, which sets the default
> thread stack size. But he also mentions that another openmp
> implementation provides OMP_STACKSIZE; it seems reasonable to
> allow that as well.
> The following has been lightly tested. I *think* this should
> Just Compile on other systems, but I'm not sure what sort of
> brokenness wrt missing symbols I'm likely to encounter. I'll
> check this in shortly, and endevour to fix problems as they
> are reported.
Aren't we in regression only mode now?
If so I don't think this should have been applied.