This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch,fortran] Fix PR19310 unnecessary error for overflowing results
- From: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>, Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 18:01:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch,fortran] Fix PR19310 unnecessary error for overflowing results
- References: <44890B76.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Friday 09 June 2006 06:47, Jerry DeLisle wrote:
> + fno-range-check
> + Fortran RejectNegative
> + Disable range checking during compilation
Why no- and RejectNegative? Seem like this should be a normal option that
accepts both forms (enabled by default).