This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Add support for html/install-html.
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gnu dot org, dj at redhat dot com, neroden at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 12:08:15 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add support for html/install-html.
- References: <20060520020138.GF31607@lios> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060524045630.GX31607@lios> <email@example.com>
On Fri, May 26, 2006 at 12:44:45AM -0300, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> The main problem with directories as targets is that, if the build is
> interrupted after mkinstalldirs and before the rule is complete, the
> next build won't fix the incorrect build, since the directory will be
> there, and it will be newer than the dependencies.
(650) 331-3385 x716