This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Packed union doesn't make the unaligned magic on ms_bitfield
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at apple dot com>
- To: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 00:06:53 -0700
- Subject: Re: Packed union doesn't make the unaligned magic on ms_bitfield
- References: <email@example.com>
*stor-layout.c (update_alignment_for_field): Don't add extra
alignment for packed non-bitfield fields in ms_bitfield_layout_p
After some further thought I think this is the correct approach and,
and provided you get a testcase recommend someone with approval
rights approve it.