This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR java/27908: Honour volatile
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 19:10:36 +0100
- Subject: Re: PR java/27908: Honour volatile
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andrew Haley writes:
> We weren't setting TREE_THIS_VOLATILE on fields.
> Committed to trunk and 4.1 branch.
No it wasn't.
Testing reveasled that while this patch produces the correct result on
trunk, it fails on 4.1 branch. I'm investigating.