This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] reload: X constraint doesn't match everything
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: iant at google dot com (Ian Lance Taylor)
- Cc: krebbel1 at de dot ibm dot com (Andreas Krebbel), gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 14:05:24 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] reload: X constraint doesn't match everything
> Andreas Krebbel <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > 2006-06-08 Andreas Krebbel <email@example.com>
> > * reload.c (find_reloads): Unset force_reload for 'X' constraint.
> This is OK when we go back to stage 1 (mainline is currently in stage
> 3 and open for bug fixes only, and as far as I know this does not fix
> a bug).
Uh, I think it fixes an ICE with some asm("xxx":"X"(rrr)) .
See pr 20491.