This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Tiny cse.c cleanup
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 19:49:39 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: Tiny cse.c cleanup
On Tue, 6 Jun 2006, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> * cse.c (flush_hash_table): Use VOIDmode to invalidate a REG.
> (cse_insn): Likewise for the stack_pointer_rtx.
This is OK for mainline. However, once we enter regression only
mode this type of clean-up will need to wait for stage1.