This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Fix bit-rotted --enable-maintainer-mode (bootstrap/20437)
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 06 Jun 2006 15:13:08 -0600
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Fix bit-rotted --enable-maintainer-mode (bootstrap/20437)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Laurynas" == Laurynas Biveinis <email@example.com> writes:
Laurynas> This patch fixes autotools invocation for fixincludes if srcdir !=
Laurynas> objdir and adds missing gcc/Makefile.in dependency. I'm asking for
Laurynas> approval, but I wonder if such patches are considered obvious?
I usually interpret "obvious" as really obvious things like typos,
but opinions vary here.
This patch looks reasonable to me. I can't approve it though.