This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: testsuite/gcc.dg/pr27095.c on hpux and darwin
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 11:03:12 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch: testsuite/gcc.dg/pr27095.c on hpux and darwin
- References: <200606061604.JAA03835@hpsje.cup.hp.com>
On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 09:04:29AM -0700, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> The test gcc.dg/pr27095.c is supposed to be checking to make sure that
> two branch statements are not put out, it gets confused by hpux and
> darwin because they put out import statements, type declarations, etc so
> I changed the scanning to check for the appropriate number of 'strlen'
> strings on each platform.
> I am guessing about what darwin puts out because I don't have a darwin
> system and didn't build a cross compiler. Maybe someone with a darwin
> system could test this. If this is correct it will change darwin from
> an XFAIL to a PASS which is good since the darwin output isn't a bug as
> I understand it, it is just contains an extra strlen string because of
> the import stub like the HPUX platforms.
> I tested on HPPA HP-UX, IA64 HP-UX, and IA64 Linux.
> OK to checkin?