This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ecj] Patch: FYI: update jcf-dump for 1.5
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- Cc: Java Patch List <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 06 Jun 2006 10:39:32 -0600
- Subject: Re: [ecj] Patch: FYI: update jcf-dump for 1.5
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060606044217.GA30390@asterix.konqueror.de>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Koch <email@example.com> writes:
Tom> This updates jcf-dump to properly dump the new 1.5 access bits.
Michael> Is there a reason this was only commited to the gcj-eclipse branch? I
Michael> think there is no reason not to commit this to trunk too. This would
Michael> help some people (at least me).
Good point. I'm committing it to svn head.