This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
html incorrectly installs during build
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 03:32:19 -0700
- Subject: html incorrectly installs during build
This improves the html target in the gcc subdirectory. It was broken
2006-05-24 Carlos O'Donell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Makefile.def: Add install-html target. Add datarootdir
docdir and htmldir to flags_to_pass.
* Makefile.tpl: Add install-html target.
* Makefile.in: Regenerate.
* configure.in: Add --with-datarootdir, --with-docdir, and
--with-htmldir options. AC_SUBST datarootdir, docdir and
* configure: Regenerate.
In general, when building, we don't want to alter the installation
There are additional cleanups to the install-html target that need
doing in the grand scheme of things, originally, I didn't want to
include it, but, didn't want to break html installation for anyone
that was counting on it via the html build rule. :-( I cleaned it
up some (DESTDIR for example).
If anybody finds anything that is just too broken for words, let me
know and I'll clean it up; this patch just takes us one step closer...
Description: Text document