This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Patch, fortran] PR27897 - Segfault on error message.
- From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "'fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 06:28:43 +0200
- Subject: [Patch, fortran] PR27897 - Segfault on error message.
Committed to trunk and 4.1 under obvious rule.
Regtests on FC5/Athlon1700.
2006-06-06 Paul Thomas <email@example.com>
* match.c (gfc_match_common): Fix code typo. Remove
sym->name, since sym is NULL, and replace with name.