This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] committed to remove spurious return.
- From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 22:04:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] committed to remove spurious return.
- References: <20060605195310.GA39747@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
This appears in my notebook as a mystery to be resolved; I could not
figure out what the heck it was meant to do!
gfc_notify_std (GFC_STD_GNU, "Extension: re-initialization "
"of '%s' at %L", symbol->name, &expr->where);
expr = gfc_copy_expr (rvalue);
This is OK - shouldn't it grace a testcase?