This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ping, ping : [Patch, fortran] PR25058 & PR25090
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- Cc: Brooks Moses <bmoses at stanford dot edu>, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, grigory_zagorodnev at linux dot intel dot com
- Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 12:31:07 -0700
- Subject: Re: Ping, ping : [Patch, fortran] PR25058 & PR25090
- References: <756DFD3DE8F1D411A59A00306E06E84705CBEFDE@drfccad.cad.cea.fr> <447765C7.firstname.lastname@example.org> <447F30D2.email@example.com> <4483D8AF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Jun 05, 2006 at 09:09:35AM +0200, Paul Thomas wrote:
> I will commit this on Wednesday at 6-7h00 CET unless anybody has any
> I want to clear the decks completely for an attack on initializers,
> starting with PR16206.
Please commit. I had the best of intentions to review this
patch earlier, but life got in the way.