This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PING [PATCH, libgfortran] Remove stride=0 check cruft
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>, "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, GCC patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 12:29:10 -0700
- Subject: Re: PING [PATCH, libgfortran] Remove stride=0 check cruft
- References: <756DFD3DE8F1D411A59A00306E06E84705CBEFE2@drfccad.cad.cea.fr> <20060519155514.GA13100@lucon.org> <446E4878.email@example.com> <20060521214908.GG7413@vipunen.hut.fi> <20060603122648.GQ7817@vipunen.hut.fi>
On Sat, Jun 03, 2006 at 03:26:48PM +0300, Janne Blomqvist wrote:
> On Mon, May 22, 2006 at 12:49:08AM +0300, Janne Blomqvist wrote:
> > On Sat, May 20, 2006 at 12:36:40AM +0200, Paul Thomas wrote:
> > > PS Who volunteers to clean up all the tests for stride = 0 in the library?
> > :ADDPATCH fortran:
> > Here goes.
> > Regtested on i686-pc-linux-gnu. Ok for trunk?
> > PS. I didn't remove the test for dot_product, since this intrinsic
> > isn't needed in the library anymore because it's inlined in 4.2; I'll
> > make another patch to remove it.
> > --
This is OK. I thought you were working with Thomas on fixing
up stride in the library, so I let your patch sit in my inbox.
Sorry about the delay.