This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 4.2 Status Report (2006-06-04)
- From: Joern RENNECKE <joern dot rennecke at st dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc mailing list <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, rth at redhat dot com, bernd dot schmidt at analog dot com
- Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 19:57:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.2 Status Report (2006-06-04)
In http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2006-06/msg00120.html, you wrote:
As fwprop is no longer on the table for 4.2, and as the vectorizer
improvements seem to have stalled due to a combination of lack of review
and Dorit's leave, I think it's time to declare 4.2 feature-complete.
I am still waiting for review of by auto-increment patches, and for Berndt
to complete the cross-jump part struct-equiv patches, so that I can post an
updated patch for the if-conversion part.
That leaves us looking at regressions.
The patch queue also includes some patches for bugs that are not strictly speaking regressions.