This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gfortran,patch] Improve error messages for bounds-checking and a few other cases
- From: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- Cc: "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org GFortran" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, patch patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 14:04:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: [gfortran,patch] Improve error messages for bounds-checking and a few other cases
- References: <31A70158-7AE3-4C92-9F70-4C54B9767541@gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I have just put your patch on to regtest, whilst I do some
gardening. Are you going to submit some testscases? I'll see if I
can figure out the two mystery cases and will be back to you
tonight or tomorrow morning.
I'm trying to trigger those while watching Roland-Garros (which is a
shame, because I could actually *be* there), but so far, I've had no