This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][Ada][4.1] Fix cross gnatmake building libraries in project mode
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- To: Laurent GUERBY <laurent at guerby dot net>
- Cc: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>, berndtrog at yahoo dot com, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 13:59:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][Ada][4.1] Fix cross gnatmake building libraries in project mode
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Tested on 4.1.1 prerelease using a Linux to mingw32 cross compiler.
> I assume mdll-utl.adb needs a similar change, and it seems that the
> problem is also present on mainline (by reading the source).
> I'm not sure there isn't a better fix for all this, any idea about that
Your proposed change looks good to me, and an improvement.
I'd say go ahead, assuming successful Ada testing.
> 2006-05-27 Laurent GUERBY <email@example.com>
> PR ada/27769
> mlib-utl.adb: Use Program_Name.