This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gfortran,patch] Improve error messages for bounds-checking and a few other cases
- From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org GFortran" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, patch patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 13:52:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: [gfortran,patch] Improve error messages for bounds-checking and a few other cases
- References: <31A70158-7AE3-4C92-9F70-4C54B9767541@gmail.com>
I have just put your patch on to regtest, whilst I do some gardening.
Are you going to submit some testscases? I'll see if I can figure out
the two mystery cases and will be back to you tonight or tomorrow morning.