This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [LTO] Move ChangeLog.lto into the GCC sub directory
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 19:49:06 -0700
- Subject: Re: [LTO] Move ChangeLog.lto into the GCC sub directory
- References: <200606030049.k530nCNM026028@earth.phy.uc.edu>
Andrew Pinski wrote:
> I noticed that the ChangeLog.lto in the toplevel directory just
> has the changelog part for the gcc directory. Is it okay
> if I move it to the gcc subdirectory and remove from the changelog
> entries "gcc/"?
CodeSourcery's usual practice is one top-level ChangeLog. Since Kazu
committed the first patch, we did it that way. If other LTO
contributors hate that we'll change it, but there's no reason to change
it just for the sake of changing it.
(650) 331-3385 x713