This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR14067, PR16943, PR20838 and PR27655 - miscellaneous small fixes
- From: Steven Bosscher <steven dot bosscher at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>, "'fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 00:59:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR14067, PR16943, PR20838 and PR27655 - miscellaneous small fixes
- References: <44809C1D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Friday 02 June 2006 22:14, Paul Thomas wrote:
> Regtested on FC5/Athlon. OK for patch and 4.1?
If you mean "OK for posting the patch?" then yes. If you mean
OK for top-of-tree and for the 4.1 branch, then maybe you could
show the patch first.