This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: Run init tests only when __cxa_atexit is supported.
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- Cc: pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 10:30:03 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch: Run init tests only when __cxa_atexit is supported.
- References: <200606021627.JAA08398@hpsje.cup.hp.com>
Steve Ellcey wrote:
> Here is an update of my change to XFAIL the init5, init18, and init19
> tests on systems that do not support __cxa_atexit. init18 was also
> changed to use _exit instead of _Exit and to not run it on some
> platforms that don't support _exit. That part of the change was OKed by
> Mark Mitchell but it wasn't clear to me if I had approval for the
> patch as a whole so I thought I would resend it now that I have changed
> it and retested it.
> OK to checkin?
(650) 331-3385 x713