This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [MinGW] Set NATIVE_SYSTEM_HEADER_DIR relative to configured prefix
- From: "Ranjit Mathew" <rmathew at gmail dot com>
- To: "François-Xavier Coudert" <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- Cc: patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, mark at codesourcery dot com, dannysmith at users dot sourceforge dot net
- Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 22:55:07 +0530
- Subject: Re: [MinGW] Set NATIVE_SYSTEM_HEADER_DIR relative to configured prefix
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 6/2/06, François-Xavier Coudert <email@example.com> wrote:
The problem you experience with the warning about printf is PR 25502
(http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=25502). I now do my
Oh! Thanks for pointing it out. So I guess there's nothing wrong
as such with my patch...
regular mingw32 builds with --disable-werror to circumvent that one. I
don't know exactly why it doesn't show up in your crossed-native
build, but then mingw32 is subject to various corner-cases bugs and
surprises (see for example my recent mails to firstname.lastname@example.org about
builds with --enable-libgomp).
Yes, I agree. It's just that not many people seem to build GCC mainline
regularly using MSYS (except perhaps you), so it doesn't get much
attention and bit rots rapidly.
By the way Mark, I forgot to mention this in my original post: Did you
mean to say STANDARD_INCLUDE_DIR instead of SYSTEM_INCLUDE_DIR
in your patch? I say this because the latter seems to be set by the
configury to NATIVE_SYSTEM_HEADER_DIR for native builds and in any
case, mingw32.h seems to define only STANDARD_INCLUDE_DIR to
Ranjit Mathew Email: rmathew AT gmail DOT com
Bangalore, INDIA. Web: http://rmathew.com/