This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Ping: Patch: IA64 patch for PR target/27051, not honoring -mno-sdata.
- From: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 10:20:53 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Ping: Patch: IA64 patch for PR target/27051, not honoring -mno-sdata.
I didn't get any comments on this patch I sent out a while back so I
think I will check it in on the main line as obvious unless someone
IA64 is not honoring the -mno-sdata flag and will put things in sdata
anyway. This patch fixes the problem.
I think this has always been broken so I was just going to fix it on the
main line. The bug was reported against GCC 3.4.5 and it could easily
be ported to the other branches if desired.
Tested on ia64-hp-hpux11.23. Ok to checkin?
2006-04-21 Steve Ellcey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* config/ia64/ia64.c (ia64_select_rtx_section): Check TARGET_NO_SDATA.
--- config/ia64/ia64.c (revision 113151)
+++ config/ia64/ia64.c (working copy)
@@ -9307,7 +9307,8 @@ ia64_select_rtx_section (enum machine_mo
unsigned HOST_WIDE_INT align)
if (GET_MODE_SIZE (mode) > 0
- && GET_MODE_SIZE (mode) <= ia64_section_threshold)
+ && GET_MODE_SIZE (mode) <= ia64_section_threshold
+ && !TARGET_NO_SDATA)
return default_elf_select_rtx_section (mode, x, align);