This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [MinGW] Set NATIVE_SYSTEM_HEADER_DIR relative to configured prefix
- From: "François-Xavier Coudert" <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: rmathew at gmail dot com, patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: mark at codesourcery dot com, dannysmith at users dot sourceforge dot net
- Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 17:45:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: [MinGW] Set NATIVE_SYSTEM_HEADER_DIR relative to configured prefix
The problem you experience with the warning about printf is PR 25502
(http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=25502). I now do my
regular mingw32 builds with --disable-werror to circumvent that one. I
don't know exactly why it doesn't show up in your crossed-native
build, but then mingw32 is subject to various corner-cases bugs and
surprises (see for example my recent mails to email@example.com about
builds with --enable-libgomp).