This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] releases.html v/s develop.html
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot COM>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 11:48:05 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] releases.html v/s develop.html
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <20060601222329.GV9428@synopsys.com>
On Thu, 1 Jun 2006, Joe Buck wrote:
> Let's just add the info to the table. Here is a proposed patch.
> Note that I resorted by date and added an explanation. I think
> that the attempt to sort by release number became increasingly
> untenable after 3.4, because we now have heavy overlapping. Better
> to just state it and explain it.
Sounds good. I applied your patch right away and will take care of
updating the release manager documentation over the weekend.