This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Update manual wrt -funit-at-a-time
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 19:31:52 -0700
- Subject: Re: Update manual wrt -funit-at-a-time
- References: <email@example.com>
On May 26, 2006, at 1:07 PM, Eric Botcazou wrote:
I'd like to remind the interested parties of the existence of the
Tested on AMD64/Linux, applied to mainline and 4.1 branch as obvious.
Thanks for updating the manual. We should get a way to producing
some of this
information from the source.