This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Fix PR c++/27451: ICE on invalid asm statement
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Volker Reichelt <reichelt at igpm dot rwth-aachen dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 07:49:14 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix PR c++/27451: ICE on invalid asm statement
On Mon, 22 May 2006, Volker Reichelt wrote:
> 2006-05-15 Volker Reichelt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR c++/27451
> * stmt.c (expand_asm_operands): Skip asm statement with erroneous
This is OK for mainline, and the 4.0 and 4.1 branches (once the release
branch has been unfrozen for 4.1.2).