This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PATCH] Fix PR C++/26740, ICE taking the address of a bound member function
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 16:13:02 -0700
- Subject: [PATCH] Fix PR C++/26740, ICE taking the address of a bound member function
The problem here is that we were not marking the function as being
used so we ICEd
down the road.
This patch marks the function as being used and fixes the ICE on the
already in the testsuite (though they don't show the ICE because the
does not currently check for ICEs, that is being fixed).
OK? Bootstrapped and tested on x86_64-linux-gnu with no regressions.
* typeck.c (build_unary_op): Mark the function as being used.
Description: Text document