This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] enable libjava on HP-UX PA
- From: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: tromey at redhat dot com, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 23:44:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] enable libjava on HP-UX PA
- References: <200605192259.k4JMxoYx022624@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
John David Anglin wrote:
Andreas> this patch brings libjava support for the HP-UX PA 32-bit platform.
"Andreas" == Andreas Tobler <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
The libjava bits are ok.
The top-level bits look good to me but I can't approve them.
Since the top-level bits are hppa specific, I can approve.
Andreas would you please install the patch on the trunk.
Done. I hope I did not break anything. (autoconf-2.13 is old....)
Could you also check in a news entry about the port to the gcj web
Done too. & committed.
Right now the target does not build on a non modified system.
I'll write a follow up mail on this topic.
Thanks to Tom and Dave!