This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] enable libjava on HP-UX PA
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: tromey at redhat dot com
- Cc: toa at pop dot agri dot ch, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 18:59:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [patch] enable libjava on HP-UX PA
> >>>>> "Andreas" == Andreas Tobler <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Andreas> this patch brings libjava support for the HP-UX PA 32-bit platform.
> The libjava bits are ok.
> The top-level bits look good to me but I can't approve them.
Since the top-level bits are hppa specific, I can approve.
Andreas would you please install the patch on the trunk.
> Could you also check in a news entry about the port to the gcj web
> Andreas> To use it/try it you should have at least PHSS_33033 (actual is
> Andreas> PHSS_33035), a linker patch, and the kernel parameters maxssiz set to
> Andreas> >= 16MB.
> This should probably be added to the documentation.
I'll look at updating the documentation.
J. David Anglin email@example.com
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)