This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] enable libjava on HP-UX PA
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- Cc: Java Patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Date: 19 May 2006 16:20:01 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] enable libjava on HP-UX PA
- References: <446E4065.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Andreas" == Andreas Tobler <email@example.com> writes:
Andreas> this patch brings libjava support for the HP-UX PA 32-bit platform.
The libjava bits are ok.
The top-level bits look good to me but I can't approve them.
Could you also check in a news entry about the port to the gcj web
Andreas> To use it/try it you should have at least PHSS_33033 (actual is
Andreas> PHSS_33035), a linker patch, and the kernel parameters maxssiz set to
Andreas> >= 16MB.
This should probably be added to the documentation.