This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [AVR][4.2] Add suppotr for new AVR devices.
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Joerg Wunsch <joerg_wunsch at uriah dot heep dot sax dot de>
- Cc: Bernd Trog <berndtrog at yahoo dot com>, Anatoly Sokolov <aesok at post dot ru>, denisc at overta dot ru, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 15:26:24 -0700
- Subject: Re: [AVR][4.2] Add suppotr for new AVR devices.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060518213153.GE84233@uriah.heep.sax.de>
On May 18, 2006, at 2:31 PM, Joerg Wunsch wrote:
The standard allows for at least up to 4095 characters per logical
source line, so that should not become an issue.
It is invalid because that doesn't follow our coding convention.