This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Add word-sized conversion functions to libgcc2
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Adam Nemet <anemet at caviumnetworks dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, richard at codesourcery dot com, roger at eyesopen dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 09:22:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add word-sized conversion functions to libgcc2
- References: <email@example.com>
Adam Nemet wrote:
> This is a rewrite of my previous patch from
> (http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2006-05/msg00350.html). As I
> mention in the thread I am moving the solution into libgcc2.[ch] to
> avoid duplicate DI conversion functions in case of MIPS32.
I'd like to make sure this patch gets reviewed, but I'm not sure that
I'm the best person to review it. Richard, Roger, would you care to
provide your input on this patch? Then, I can take your comments into
account in providing an official review.
(650) 331-3385 x713