This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
PING^(n+1) fwprop merge (ping 6 or 7 by now)
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 11:48:20 +0200
- Subject: PING^(n+1) fwprop merge (ping 6 or 7 by now)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4445D7A6.email@example.com>
On Wednesday 19 April 2006 08:24, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Steven Bosscher wrote:
> > On Monday 10 April 2006 14:19, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> >> We're deep in stage 3, and I really would like to finish the...
> >> fwprop merge, stage 2 project:
> >> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2006-02/msg01420.html
> >> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2006-02/msg01421.html
> > This is a stage2 project, but very few people have commented on
> > this set of patches so far. I think that is unfortunate, because
> > these patches bring rather considerable compile time improvements
> > and opportunities for further clean-ups.
> I don't think I can competently review these patches, but I would like
> to see them reviewed. Even though we're in Stage 3, we should try to
> clear the decks for things that have been already submitted.
Ping ping ping ping ping ping!!!!