This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR26826
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 07:11:40 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR26826
On Thu, 23 Mar 2006, Richard Guenther wrote:
> This fixes PR26826, as advised by bonzini.
> Bootstrapped and tested on i686, x86_64, ppc, ppc64, s390, s390x and
> ia64 for all languages including Ada on checking enabled 4.1 branch.
An impressive amount of testing, which is appreciated for a reload
change. But you forgot to include a ChangeLog entry!
> Ok for mainline and 4.1?
Let's try this on mainline for a few days. This patch is OK for
mainline with a suitable ChangeLog entry.
Thanks for investigating this, and also to Michael Matz for his
in depth analysis in comment #6 of the bugzilla PR for 26826.