This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C PATCH]: Additional alias warning
- From: Khem Raj <kraj at mvista dot com>
- To: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 19:44:35 -0700
- Subject: Re: [C PATCH]: Additional alias warning
- References: <42A7F59C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <42A829EF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Nathan Sidwell wrote:
Joseph S. Myers wrote:
OK. Yet another case where we don't want but could is bug 18426.
yes, unfortunately it appears we fold the ARRAY_REF away too early.
Yet another case where we could do with a separate lowering phase.
g++ still does not warn about the alias.