This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Fix store CCP thinkos
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 20:07:58 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix store CCP thinkos
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Aug 16, 2005 at 01:28:20AM +0200, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> * tree-ssa-ccp.c (likely_value): If the right hand side is a
> constant, return CONSTANT.
> (ccp_lattice_meet): Use operand_equal_p instead of simple_cst_equal.
> (ccp_fold, visit_assignment): Likewise.
> (evaluate_stmt): Handle UNDEFINED and UNKNOWN_VAL the same way.
OK. You don't mention the PR that this fixes, though. Could you
also add the test case?