This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: __nodebug__ attribute for use on SSE intrinsic wrappers
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- Cc: Devang Patel <dpatel at apple dot com>, Fariborz Jahanian <fjahanian at apple dot com>, Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at apple dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 13:52:41 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: __nodebug__ attribute for use on SSE intrinsic wrappers
On Friday, July 29, 2005, at 01:40 PM, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
If you want to eliminate them _for the purpose of reducing the size of
debug information_ then do it under a switch with that documented
Ok, great, sounds like a solution to me.