This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[ping] new port: m32c
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:02:28 -0400
- Subject: [ping] new port: m32c
- References: <200506092018.j59KIbEN018917@greed.delorie.com> <200507130139.j6D1dcMg008539@greed.delorie.com>
Six week mark. Could a global maintainer please review this?
The binutils port has been contributed and tested with these patches.
While preparing the newlib port for contribution, I fixed a few minor
bugs in the gcc/m32c/mov patterns. Did you know that if you allow
*any* mem-mem move, reload assumes *all* mem-mem moves are legal?
Toplevel patch was removed as the binutils contribution applied it
Patches and new files here: