This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Kill duplicated warning
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 17:41:16 -0700
- Subject: Re: Kill duplicated warning
- References: <20050513003030.GC18936@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
On Fri, May 13, 2005 at 02:30:30AM +0200, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> * c-decl.c (finish_function): Suppress "control reaches end of
> non-void function" when "no return statement in function
> returning non-void" is issued.