This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [3.4 PATCH] Fix incorrect loop iteration count
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 20:14:03 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: [3.4 PATCH] Fix incorrect loop iteration count
On Wed, 11 May 2005, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> * unroll.c (loop_iterations): Remove common term from initial
> and final value only if it is loop invariant.
This is OK technically, but you'll need Mark's approval at this stage
on the gcc-3_4-branch. Do you know whether this is a regression from
a previous release or just a wrong-code bug?