This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] tree-flow-inline.h: Remove get_stmt_operands.
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, amacleod at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 15:32:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] tree-flow-inline.h: Remove get_stmt_operands.
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sat, Apr 16, 2005 at 09:58:04AM -0400, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> * tree-flow-inline.h (get_stmt_operands): Remove.
> * lambda-code.c, tree-ssa-loop-unswitch.c,
> tree-ssa-operands.c, tree-ssa-pre.c, tree-ssa-propagate.c,
> tree-ssa-sink.c, tree-ssa.c, tree-tailcall.c,
> tree-vect-transform.c, tree-vectorizer.c, tree-vrp.c): Remove
> calls to get_stmt_operands.
> * doc/tree-ssa.texi: Don't mention get_stmt_operands.