This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: make libstdc++ testsuite work better standalone
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: Geoffrey Keating <gkeating at apple dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++-v3 at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:17:09 -0800
- Subject: Re: make libstdc++ testsuite work better standalone
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <20050128185620.E38E32212A3C@geoffk5.apple.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andreas Jaeger wrote:
Geoff, your patch does not work with multilibs at all, please fix or
Indeed. I'll make a motion to start the 48-hour reversion clock, though
I have no doubt Geoff will fix before then. Anyone care to second?