This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: PR 19650 (revised)
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 21:00:51 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: Patch: PR 19650 (revised)
On Sun, 30 Jan 2005, Dale Johannesen wrote:
> 2005-01-30 Roger Sayle <email@example.com>
> Dale Johannesen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR middle-end/19650
> * fold-const.c (fold_binary_op_with_conditional_arg):
> Make types match original operands, before STRIP_NOPS.
> 2005-01-30 Dale Johannesen <email@example.com>
> * g++.dg/opt/pr19650.C: New test.
This is OK, except for the long lines. I'll preapprove a version of
this patch that doesn't introduce any lines longer than about 78
characters, as required by the appropriate coding standards.
Thanks for your efforts,